When it comes to ease of use and security, PayPal is a favorite among both businesses and consumers. On your SimplePart site, you have the ability to integrate either PayPal Payflow Pro or PayPal Express as valid payment options.
If you do not currently have a PayPal account, you can sign up for one by clicking here.
Tip: We recommend having a combination of PayPal and Payment Gateway (Credit Card) options to increase the payment opportunities for your online customers.
Once you have access to your PayPal account, some settings will need to be adjusted in order to work with the cart page on your website:
Log in at manager.paypal.com
Go to Service Settings > Set Up.
Transaction Process Mode should be Live. If it still reads Test and you are unable to make a change, please call PayPal.
Insert the Cancel URL, http://cancel.this.order.
5. Scroll to the bottom and make sure your Security Settings match the ones shown in the image, then click “Save Changes.”
Once this is completed, the next step is to customize the layout. This is also located in “Service Settings” under “Customize.”
Select “Layout C,” then click “Save and Publish.”
We also highly recommend adjusting your security filters to help prevent fraudulent orders from coming through on your site. Keep in mind this is only a preventative measure and does not fully guarantee all fraudulent attempts will be identified.
1. In your Payflow Manager account, click Home near the top of the page.
2. Under ”Service Summary”, choose “Basic” or “Advanced Fraud Protection.”
3. Click “Test Setup” near the center of the page.
4. Click Edit Standard Filters.
5. Toggle settings, if applicable.
6. Click Test Setup Link.
7. Under “Deploy Test Setup Filters to Live Setup,” click “Move Test Filter” Settings to Live.
8. To confirm, click “Move Test Filter Settings” to “Live” near the bottom of the page.
If you have any issues accessing manager.paypal.com or have any questions, please reach out to SimplePart Support at 404-520-7640.